Teacher's Personal Secretary
Stop feeling overwhelmed and take control of your schedule in just 2 days
What if you never had to feel overwhelmed and frazzled again?
With Teacher's Personal Secretary, there's no need for that "I'm drowning" feeling or being completely overwhelmed anymore. You'll learn how to take control of your schedule and find more time in just 2 days.
Tell me if this sounds like you…
You're stretched way too thin and feel like there's no way to get everything done.
You feel like you're doing a million things, but it seems like you can never cross anything off of your eternal checklist.
You can't find enough hours in the day to get the sleep you need or spend time with your family.
What if there was a way to take control of your schedule and find more time in your day?
That's exactly why I created Teacher's Personal Secretary. Because I want you to feel good about the work you do. I want you to shake off that sense of being overwhelmed. I want you to feel confident that sleep and family time can still be a priority, even as a teacher.
What’s Inside Teacher's Personal Secretary?
This system is ONE PLACE where you can reference and organize all of your important information and tasks. While you might not be able to hire another person to be your secretary, you can easily create a system that fills that same role and simplifies your life!
Here are the benefits you'll receive once you've completed this program:
- Get the never-ending lists out of your head and into a neatly organized, color-coded, magical system
- Move from chaos and that feeling of overwhelm to control and simple, actionable tasks
- Reclaim your time, peace, and mental clarity
- Specific goals and Asana explained
- Step-by-step instructions to set up your Asana account
- Identify the compartments of your life to create projects
- Designate a system for color-coding and simplifying your tasks
- Add sections and tasks to Central Hub and Lesson Plan projects
- Identify view options for each project
- Attach links and documents to streamline your system
- Create sections, tasks, and subtasks within Teacher Tasks project
- Identify tools for teacher collaboration
- Create sections for Important Dates to optimize calendar
- Organize Personal To-Do List according to family or weekly needs
- Create space to store and review all random, creative, and "don't forget" thoughts
- Designate planning time that will SAVE time
- Review projects, sections, and tasks created
- Determine next steps to optimize and implement this system
PLUS your Bonus: Advanced Asana
Ready for the next step?
In this Bonus video, you'll learn how to create templates for those tasks that are repeated over and over. No need to start from scratch every time!
We will also identify the many tech integrations available to utilize within Asana.
Train your secretary to do the work for you!
Right now, you're struggling with too much work and not enough time. You want to focus on teaching, but you're drowning in the logistics of it all.
You had ONE place where you could easily reference and organize all of your important information and tasks.
You could eliminate the feelings of chaos and being overwhelmed by having simple, actionable tasks.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Teacher's Personal Secretary
- Complete eBook - $97 Value
- Five-part Video Tutorial - $175 Value
- Set-up Checklist - $15 Value
- BONUS: Advanced Asana - $50 Value
Total Value: $337
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
A One-Time Payment of
Meet the Teacher
I am the creator and owner of Merciful Mornings, LLC, a passionate Christian woman, wife, mom of two kids, and lifelong teacher.
My BA and M.Ed. in early childhood special education have allowed me to work as a developmental therapist, student services programmer, early intervention specialist, 3rd grade teacher, and ESL teacher.
I made the jump to teaching online in 2017 (both ESL and self-created curriculum), and wearing all of these hats quickly made me realize I needed a better system to manage my time!
I want to share this system with you so that you can reclaim your time and joy, too!
I'm here for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this even if I'm not great with technology?
Will I have to spend more money after buying this to complete everything?
How can I possibly create a new system when I'm already overwhelmed and stretched thin?
How long do I have access to this program after purchasing it?
What if I already use a planner?
Are you setting up this sytem for me?
What is Asana?
What will I get when I purchase?
Teacher's Personal Secretary is PERFECT for you if you are...
- The elementary teacher who is juggling ALL THE THINGS and is just trying to stay afloat
- The middle school teacher who is trying to balance teaching with home life
- The high school teacher who needs to teach both in-class and virtually but can't keep it all straight
- The teacher who wants to keep things organized but hasn't found a system that works yet
- The teacher who wants to go digital but feels intimidated by technology and digital organization systems
- The teacher who has some sort of organization but is ready to level up and find more time in each day
- The teacher who is ready to commit to two days of creating a system to reclaim time and peace of mind
I can’t wait for you to "hire" Teacher's Personal Secretary
Getting my life streamlined with Asana has been a gamechanger, and I want to share this freedom and joy with you!
You can be getting more restful sleep, knowing that your schedule and tasks are clearly, neatly organized. The day ahead will already be prepped, and you'll know exactly what needs to get done.
You can have a clear visual of how your time is being delegated, and you can even schedule that family time you've been wanting without feeling guilty or exhausted.
Enjoy the process, and get ready to savor the peace of mind that is headed your way!
I'm here for you!
I had heard great things about Asana for organizing to do lists, being productive, and actually getting things accomplished. I created a login, but I had no idea what to do or how to do it. I pushed it to the backburner for almost 2 years - until Rachel taught me how to use it! Now I use Asana every day, and I am so thankful.
- Skyla P
- Karen D
Wow! Where has Asana been all my life? This easy to use guide allowed me to finally get my work and life organized. It gave me the step-by-step instructions I needed to figure Asana out easily. If you are often overwhelmed with all the tasks you have to complete with work, home, and life, I highly recommend taking the time to use Rachel’s guide. You will feel such relief having this system to keep your WHOLE life in order!
- Paige H